Now that was
completely uncalled for, don’t you think? Yes.. I know I am almost 25 and
pretty and sexy (ahem) and single (sniff) and not even close to getting married
(sob sob), but that doesn’t essentially mean that I am a lesbian!!!
I was a
little shocked at first when I saw this request in my notifications. I think I
even cursed out loud which sort of startled my roommate. She stared at my
laptop while I clicked on the request and saw this.
(I thought of blackening that picture, but what the hell, if that
doesn’t increase the number of visits on my blog, I don’t know what will...
(wink))
But really,
lesbian hugs and kisses? Is it like accept this request to get lesbian hugs and
kisses or to see lesbians hugging and kissing? (I can already see the blog
visits flying high in the sky J)
And I still don’t get why I was sent this request. I mean, I am not judging her
preferences. Can’t actually blame her for liking women, what with the kind of
men that I see around (single girls high five J). I wonder if every other girl on
her friends list received one of these or I was specially chosen for this
honour. For a moment I was tempted to accept, just to see what is in there. But
then I had a mental image of my brother seeing it and telling my mother and the
drama that would follow. I know I don't have the energy for that. (shhee. I knew I
shouldn’t have added him!!)
So, I didn’t
accept, despite the exciting possibilities (pun not intended), but I haven’t
rejected either. You never know.. (wink nudge)
P.S : My roommate was seen minutes
earlier packing her bags in a hurry. I think I even heard a few sobs. What a
baby!!


Here is an idea to quench your curiosity - create a fake profile with a fake id on FB. Subscribe to the app and see for yourself :) Yes, I know curiosity killed the cat, but I am sure it had fun all the way ;)
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling that you will have more fun.. Why don't you try and leave a comment as to what is in there... ;)
ReplyDeleteBut what's the fun in just looking inside. You have the option that I don't have ;)
ReplyDeleteOf course you do, create a fake female id.. ;)
ReplyDeleteYet again, what's the point of faking a profile.. I would still get to only see stuff virtually.. It would virtually be impossible to do 'anything'
ReplyDelete{with all the pun intended - on the virtual thingy :P}
simple. block your brother for a day... find out all about the app and then remove it from your profile :) if at all you were so curious...
ReplyDeletethats why i haven't rejected yet.. one of these days I'll get fed up of waiting for "the" guy.. and then... ;) ;)
Deletebtw... does martian mean person from mars? If yes, shouldn't you be a venusian?
ReplyDeleteGo and read my other posts..
Delete